17 Apr Tech Tuesday – Agile Portfolio Management
Agile project management is one of the most popular methodologies driving organizations. But agile isn’t a new trend, it’s a new way of doing business. The rise of agile is revolutionizing project management because simply, it works. Research has shown that the agile methodology improves communication, makes teams more adaptive to changes, and results in a higher ROI, especially in small to midsize teams.
Maximize the productivity of agile teams while providing the visibility of portfolio management with OnePortfolio, an agile portfolio management app for Microsoft Project Online. OnePortfolio provides high level data that makes execution predictable. With the data at your fingertips when you need it most, decisions can easily be made to transform your portfolio.
By bringing together the power of Project Online and agile portfolio management, your organization will:
- Gain immediate insights into benefits, costs, and resource needs of individual to all portfolios
- Resolve issues to stay on track, on time, and on budget
- Keep agile projects aligned with strategic business goals and shifting demands
- Drive increased business value
- Know the health of your portfolios and grab management’s attention through regular status reporting, built-in dashboards and insightful reports
Start bridging the gaps between your project teams by viewing our on-demand webcast on Agile Portfolio Management.